Kelvingrove Medical Centre belongs to the new Clinical Commissioning Group for Southern Derbyshire
The Southern Derbyshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) will be responsible for buying local health services for the patients of southern Derbyshire, including patients living in Derby City.
The Southern Derbyshire Clinical Commissioning Group will:
- provide local clinical leadership to the NHS, and work with everybody who can contribute to our aims
- be open and accountable to our patients and communities; ensuring they are at the heart of everything we do
- understand our population and address inequalities so that services are in place to meet needs
- plan services that best meet those needs now and in the future
- aim to secure the best quality, best value health and social care services we can afford
- use our resources fairly and effectively
If you want more information about the work of the CCG please contact:
NHS Southern Derbyshire CCG, Cardinal Square, 1st Floor, North Point, 10 Nottingham Road, Derby, DE1 3QT.
Tel: 01332 888080, fax 01332 868898, email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.southernderbyshireccg.nhs.uk