Non NHS Services

Private Work Fees

The NHS provides free health care for most people.

It is important to understand that GPs are self employed and not all of the services we provide are covered by the NHS payments to the practice.

Please expect a fee for non NHS services, this includes medical reports or specific letters. The staff or your doctor should inform of any charges before carrying out non NHS work.

We also offer private medicals which may be needed by any agency such as your employer or for overseas visa applications. Please call the Practice and select the "insurance reports" option. This will enable you to leave a message and a member of staff will be able to answer your query.

Claiming for Personal Independence Payment

If your GP may have had a conversation with you about PIP (Personal Independence Payment).

Please see the PIP information webpage so they can consider if they’re eligible before claiming.

The PIP information pages include easy-read guides and links to videos about eligibility, evidence requirements and the claims process. These will help you to consider whether PIP is the right benefit for you and understand what supporting information you need if you decide to claim.